Questions To Discern Between Fantasies and Desires
- When you think about your fantasy, what are you most excited about? Pick at least three details that really excite you: physical, emotional or energetic.
- What is the version of the fantasy that you may never even say out loud - dig deep and discover the wildest, most impossible version of at least one of your fantasies.
- How does this fit in with your ideas of your highest self?
- If your fantasy conflicts with your personal values, how so?
- What parts need to stay as fantasy, and what parts are actual Desires?
- What is to be gained by this Fantasy becoming a Desire? What might be lost? What do you really want?
- What are you afraid of?
- What is stopping you from realizing your Desires, if anything?
- What desires are important enough to you to take action on?
Considering the answers the questions above, ask yourself the most important question of all:
What do you want to experience more of in your erotic life?